Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing organisation who are currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager with a focus on exports. This role will be based at their headquarters in Drogheda.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will ensure best in class operations as the company continue to expand.
This is genuinely superb opportunity to gain experience with a business who have enjoyed sustained growth and profitability, and have a number of exciting projects on the table for the foreseeable future.
- Build strong relationships with customers and distributors and establish business review meetings with strategic customer accounts
- Ensure readiness for new business development opportunities through cross functional work with rest of Supply Chain dept
- Manage 3PL warehouse and Logistics providers and leading monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Translate the regional commercial strategy and convert into a 3 year plan for transport and logistics providers
- Develop logistics and 3PL tenders within the market and capability to analyse and score the results
- Develop best in class score card measurements for all logistics partners that will drive continuous improvements
- Oversee the fulfilment of customer orders on time and in full
- Ensure that export team is updating customers on their orders at all times as per the inco-term responsibility
- Ensure all customer enquiries are handled in accurate and timely fashion.
- Establish monthly meetings with strategic customers identifying any improvements to serve
- Develop procedures and policies for handling of customer correspondence and customer complaints by working with Quality function.
- Develop strategies to increase the quality and efficiency of support to customers.
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
- Lead supply chain projects supporting changes to route to market that will support business strategy
- Oversee that stock plans satisfy the demand plans and highlight any issues
- Develop a robust team cross training plan to ensure there is no exposure covering customer orders and maintaining a high level of service
- 5+ years supply chain experience within FMCG or pharma sectors
- Strong leadership skills, able to empower and delegate as required
- Extensive experience working with 3PL providers and transport providers
- Experience developing commercial contracts and service level agreements
- Experience with customs procedures and shipments overseas and exports documentation compliance
- Ability to lead cross functional projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer first attitude, driving results through others to achieve best in class service levels
- Highly organised with attention to detail
Salary is in the region of €60-70k with an excellent package including pension and bonus scheme.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.Apply now