Conveyancing Solicitor, Belfast, 3-6 month contract. National law firm wishes to recruit a Solicitor for their busy conveyancing department.
The Lead conveyancer will work within the residential conveyancing environment running a caseload in order to complete files in line with client instructions and manage conclusion of matters.
• Work within a residential conveyancing environment running a high caseload in order to pursue completion of files in line with client instruction.
• Responsible for managing a high caseload comprising of a range of matters such as freehold, leasehold flats and houses, shared ownership and new build.
• Communicate, build and utilize relationships with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner; including all methods of communication: in person, over the phone and written
• Processing and dealing with post
• Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results
• Replying to complex legal enquiries and offering excellent customer service at all times
• Resolving complex and technical queries raised by team members and colleagues as well as third parties
• Understand and produce accurate financial statements
• Understand the ledgers within the case management system
• Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
• Proficient in dealing with Clients Complaints in an efficient manner
• Daily task list management including prioritisation and managing deadlines and enforcing this across your team
• Identifying, monitoring and achieving targets on a monthly basis by using Management Information reports
• Utilize Management Information reports for housekeeping of files
• Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
• Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures
• Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
• To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011 and The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Qualified Solicitor
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication
• Ability to prioritise work, keep to deadlines and work under pressure
• Used to working to agreed targets and service level agreements
• Ability to make decisions and delegate effectively
• Have the ability to communicate with people from all backgrounds and all levels regardless of their understanding of the subject
• Excellent problem solving and research skills
• High level of analytical and mathematical skills
• Exercise independent judgment to identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
• Excellent IT skills
For more details please email your cv in confidence through the link above. For a confidential discussion please call Orla Milligan. Contact details through the link above.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.Apply now
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, why not sign up to our email alerts and we’ll be in touch direct to your inbox when projects and opportunities matching your skills become available.Register
Even if we don’t have a job that’s right just now, you can send us your CV and we can help match you to future opportunities. One of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the best way forward.Upload